Thursday, June 21, 2007

Inspiration from a friend



So I was speaking to a friend on MSN the other week. We got talking about business etc and then he told me about his other business. Selling boats. Straight away I took a look at his website and that was it! I was inspired to make sure one of my life ambitions will be to purchase a boat. I've never thought about owning a boat before. But the thought of how much relaxation you will get and how much my family will enjoy the experience, and the sights we will get to see. I knew this was one of my life goals.

Take a look and maybe you might get the same inspiration as me:

Link: www.theleisureboatcompany.co.uk

2 comments:

Rob said...

This is also one of my dreams! I love the idea of just setting sail with no real plans, no deadlines, no pressures. Just going with the flow on the open sea.

That's the lifestyle for me!

Rob (RSS from the Shell Forums)

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and yes I can't wait to get the chance to buy a boat and set sail.